Interested in overwater mapping? This webinar will discuss best practices for utilizing drones in near short environments. Learn how to get the best map products, safely operate your drone, and analyze unique datasets.
- How to take-off and land over water.
- Basics of drone flight, including tips to avoid common mistakes.
- Best practices for mapping and 3D-modeling flights of aquatic environments.
- How to process your imagery into a map and 3d model for analysis
- Use cases and examples from nonprofits, NGOs and government.
The webinar will be 60 minutes and will include time for questions.